Since the second half of the XII century in Western Europe, and especially in Northern France, there is a new style of architecture, radically different from the Romanesque and Gothic dubbed. The Gothic style was born of the culture of the emerging cities, previously only implemented in architecture and it is firmly established. Citizens victorious in the struggle with the feudal lords become carriers of social and economic progress. A new burgher worldview, addressed to the person-the Creator, the Creator of wealth, the peculiar features of which is the pride for his hometown and desire to glorify him. The symbol of the town is the Cathedral, losing its defensive function. Stylistic changes are justified not only functional changes but also to significant advances in construction technique, based on the exact calculation and accurate construction. The transfer of load-bearing structures outwards facilitates walls, columns, increase height and create a fundamentally new temple’s interior that closely matches the idea of the aspirations of the spirit up to God.
In General, the Gothic cathedrals are characterized by specific stylistic and design features, main of which are:
• oslojneniya Basilica (five naves from the East, three to the West, choral rounds, and the crown of chapels),
• the disappearance of isolation naves by columns tapering, Continue reading
1. The Church of the Tikhvin icon of the Mother of God, 1749-1753гг.
2. The wing of the mid 19th century. ( currently an abandoned, badly damaged in a fire ).
3. The building of the former school of the late 19th century.
4. The building of the baths of the 19th century. ( currently abandoned ).
5. The 19th century coach house. ( to date, only the base remains ).
6. Forge the end of the 19th century. ( to date, remained badly damaged parts of the walls ).
7. Presumably the Foundation of the construction
8. The white-stone Foundation of a building, presumably the main house ( on the ground expressed a sinkhole with exposed white stone and brick walls, addition 2013. )
9. The Foundation of the silos 1930-1940. (1)
10. Brick peasant house of the late 18th century.
11. Remnants of a wooden bridge p. 20V. ( it was kept in piles in the riverbed ).
12. Ruins of the agricultural complex Continue reading